How to add mp3 files to blogger blog:

We can't add mp3 music files to blogger blog, we can't store mp3 files in blogger blog.To add MP3 files to blogger blog , first you have to store MP3 files in Google sites.Not only Google sites, we can also store mp3 files on any hosting sites.Below i'm explaining to add mp3 files to your blogger blog using Google sites.

follow the below steps to add mp3 files to blogger blog

step 1 : go to Sites.Google.com

step 2 : create account

step 3 : Upload MP3 file to Google sites

step 4 : copy file storage location link on Google sites

step 5 :  on blogger posts editor clock on HTML mode and add MP3 file link to post.

Like this you can add mp3 files to your blogger blogs easily.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. Musica de fondo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. Musica de fondo para videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. A person can listen to online songs when they are at home, office, metro and also while driving. lagu mp3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… mp3 music downloader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Dragonrest

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. cinema

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. cinema

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were quite interesting.. But sadly I didnrrrt trust them much :/ Although I might disagree I still give you support as how confident you are on your writing lol why not look here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. youzik

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Translate Language

Popular Posts

click on